The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
- (a) facilitates user navigation on the Website
- (b) facilitates the user access to the different services offered by the Website
- (c) prevents the user from reconfiguring predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the Website
- (d) favors the improvement of the operation and services provided through the Website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies
- (e) allow a Website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to Recognize the user.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Keep in mind that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, it is necessary that you have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary for you to identify yourself as a registered user each time you access this website.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser, so that you delete them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you when they are installed.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third Party Cookies:
They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Medcare Health & Beauty SL is not responsible, in any case, for the content or veracity of the policies and / or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, including, through the links, in this policy.
How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers in the links included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
For this reason, we advise users to periodically visit our cookies policy.
When there are significant changes in this policy, to the extent of our possibilities, we will notify users of these changes.
Leave us your phone number and we'll call you